Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January Day 24

Day 24 "Guilty pleasure"

I asked my Husband what he thinks my guilty pleasure is, I couldn't think of anything. His response was chocolate. Whilst it is true that I do enjoy chocolate and may over indulge from time to time, I don't actually feel any guilt about it. Why would I feel guilty about enjoying chocolate if i'm not dieting, I don't count calories and no one has told me not to eat chocolate. 
Then I started to think about what does make me feel guilty? My answer to that is spending money on things I don't need. So my guilty pleasure would have to be iced coffee frappes from McDonald's. I really enjoy the taste but I try to avoid buying them because it's money that could be better spent on other things. Today I decided to spend a little money on myself and indulge in an iced coffee frappe.   


No comments:

Post a Comment