Sunday, January 15, 2012

January Day 12-15

So I've been a bit slack lately on the blog post as I have been keeping myself busy preparing for my daughters first birthday, and also trying to adjust to the husband being back at work after holidays. 

Here is day  12 through to 15:

Day 12 "Close-Up"

 This is a close-up of my daughters eyes. Lots of people comment on how long her eye lashes are. I think every part of her is just perfect.


Day 13 " In your Bag"

My handbag doesn't contain much since my little girl has got to that stage where she moves quick and gets into everything. For some reason she seems obsessed with carrying around my bag and emptying the contents.


Day 14 "Something your reading"



This is all I ever seem to get time to read these days. My Favourite of the bunch is colour me happy


Day 15 "Happiness"


Well this photo isn't one i took as that is me lifting my daughter, but i feel this sums up happiness to me. Enjoying a beautiful day of birthday celebration for my little angel. These moments are precious and I'm grateful for every smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment