Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January Day 18

The category for today's photo is "something you bought"

Due to lack of funds the only thing I bought today was lunch and fuel for my car. I have so many things i would of liked to have bought and places i would like to have gone today. Today is my daughters birthday and would like to have bought her a birthday present or taken her to the zoo(she loves animals). I have never been one to struggle with money as i have always been pretty good at budgeting. There are a lot of things I have had to adjust to since becoming a mum, living without my income and relying on what money the husband brings home is one of the hardest adjustment I've had to make.

Unsure of how to photograph the fuel I bought I decided to put a photo of some owls i saw at the wildlife sanctuary which is where i went today with the fuel i bought. This worked out a lot cheaper than it would of  to go to the zoo because it is closer so less fuel to get there and it is free admission.

No comments:

Post a Comment