Sunday, January 15, 2012

January Day 16

Day 16 "Morning"


I really could not be bothered getting up this morning, but my husband was at work and my daughter needs to be supervised or she would probably end up eating everything she could find small enough to fit in her mouth and more. So tired and feeling pretty horrible I had to get out of bed. I took my daughter into the lounge room to play with her toys, while i had a lay down on the floor next to her for about half hour and watched. I occasionally had to get up to stop her from causing too much mischief and I also got climbed over a few times, but I really had no energy to be do anything.



My girl made the most of this opportunity and explored my purse while I lacked the energy to tell her otherwise. My thoughts this morning was if it's not dangerous to her then I'm not moving.     

1 comment:

  1. PMSL! I have these kind of days so very often, where I just collapse on the floor and ignore the (safe for my kids) things around me:)

    ReplyDelete